The lingerie section of Superbalist has got to be one of the most underrated categories on the site, but their lingerie has got to be the best online selection I have ever seen!
For years I have treated Superbalist as my go-to for Cotton On and Dorina underwear and pyjamas, but recently they started stocking the absolute crème de la crème of lingerie: Hunkemoller.
I first purchased Hunkemoller during my four month stint in Amsterdam (which was meant to be 18 months, but that is a post for another day) in 2013. That is TEN years ago and I have been searching for ways to import the undies since then. I have had friends and family act as mules and bring Hunkemoller wares back home to me from their travels abroad. Trust me, having your dad shop for bras at duty free is never a fun time..
Here are a few of my top picks from the brand, as well as a few details on the items:
- Rose Bra – Padded bra. Underwired cups, Adjustable straps , Lace detailing , Bow at front
- Three Pack Strings – You do not, I repeat, do not, get more comfortable lace g-strings than the Hunkemoller g-strings. They have the perfect stretch, fit, and shape, with an almost seamless effect.
- Daisy Brazilian Panty – If you prefer to opt for a fuller style of underwear, then you cannot go wrong with the Daisy Brazilian. Each and every style of Hunkemoller is beautiful and sultry, whether it is a teeny tiny g-string or a more demure style of undies.
- Oversized Long Sleeve Velour – Not only is the underwear and lingerie range on point, the pyjama range is just beautiful!
As much as I can go on about Hunkemoller for days on end… I may as well introduce you to a few other much-loved items from the Superbalist range.
- 4 pack invisible Brazilian briefs from H&M – These colours super flattering on all skin tones, and the seamless-ness of these briefs is unmatched! Definitely a favourite of mine. Also available in black.
- Hipster waist brief with detachable suspenders from RAYE – Uhmm… hello! Can anyone say “wedding night”? These are gorgeous beyond! I would get married five times if I could shop this brand frequently.
- Unlined plunge mini floral by Calvin Klein – There is a reason this bra is always sold out in my size. 36C is super common, basically the size 5 of female footwear. The perfect cut, the perfect mould to your body… and oh so flattering!
As mentioned above, I really could go on and on about this topic. What woman (or man, in fact) wouldn’t waste hours and hours online scrolling through the hoards of lingerie options? Sign me up!