Welcome to Black Friday month! Otherwise known as my favourite month of the year!
I have published countless posts on Black Friday and I find that my most asked question is “What are your Black Friday tips and tricks?” so here I am with my top XXXX tips!
- DO YOUR RESEARCH. Make sure to research your Black Friday purchases long before the day because certain companies are known for inflating their pricing so that the “discounted” price looks greater than what it really is.
- WISHLIST YOUR ITEMS. Make sure to add your items either to your wishlist or to your actual cart. I love the fact that Superbalist has an easy-peasy user-friendly swipe function to toggle between adding items from your wishlist to your cart, and vice versa, so you can move fast. On Black Friday the rule is ‘fastest fingers first!’
- THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM. Look at me today with all of my analogies! But it’s true. I have stayed up until midnight every year since 2019 (even setting my alarm the year I was pregnant!!) to make the most of Black Friday and ensure that I did not miss out on a purchase.
- BE SMART. Be smart about your purchases and think about what you really Some people tend to purchase much-needed household appliances, or more expensive birthday gifts around this time. Personally, I like to buy one or two larger items, stock up on Christmas gifts, but to also purchase items that I continue to purchase throughout the year and then I keep them as backups.For example:- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
– Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
– Skin Functional Amino Acid Gel Cleanser
I would love to know what you have on your wishlist. I hope my four tips helped you out. Happy shopping!