Lingerie loving with Superbalist

Lingerie loving with Superbalist

One of my favourite hobbies has got to be scrolling the internet for hours and partaking in a bit of online shopping. And what better genre of clothing to shop than lingerie online? Cosy at-home pieces, comfortable lingerie, sassy pyjamas, you name it! And my favourite place to shop these items is Superbalist.

Take a look at some of my top choices (and what I currently have sitting in my online cart!):

Pyjamas

  1. Patterned knitted pajamas set – multi – both of these designs are totally up my alley. The fruit print is so much fun!
  2. Sleep shirt & pants set – these five designs from Superbalist honestly had me going starry eyed! Every single design is elegant and refined, but the style is super comfy looking. I honestly want to pick up at least three of these 😉

lingeries
Undies – comfy

  1. New love longline seamfree bralette – deep taupe – Now that I am rocking a mom bod I opt for comfy undies 95% of the time – we’ll get to the remaining 5% shortly 😉 – and this seamfree bralette is a staple in my cupboard. Yep, I own a couple of these already so I can 100% vouch for them.
  2. So when I said I can spend hours trawling Superbalist looking at the lingerie section, I would say half that time is dedicated to the incredible pyjama pieces! These fluffy boots from Jada and this ribbed sleep top from Cotton On are absolute faves of mine right now. Honestly I would wear the both of them out of the house 😉

    lingerie

Something saucier!

  1.  And now for that remaining 5% that I alluded to earlier 😉 these galloon lace t-string undies are another item that I already own and let me tell you, they are one of the comfiest items I have owned to date!
  2.  This black lace corset is another item which is currently sitting in my online cart. It is classy while teeting between modest and sexy. I am obsessed!
    lingerie

I am going to end this post here because I could truly spending hours writing about this subject! Once I get started chatting about shopping I just can’t stop. But could you blame me?

Let me know if you have your eye on any items on the Superbalist website. I’d bet my money that you do!

Rayne XX


 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *