Oh, Clicks. That magical unicorn of a place where you can find something for everyone. And when does that trait come more in useful than at Christmas-present-giving time?
While Clicks is known as your affordable “get in all store” that can be found on pretty much every corner of every town in every city in South Africa, their #ClicksChristmas specials are where we clients REALLY hit the jackpot!
Shop their (now famous) 3-for-2 deals across, literally, HUNDREDS of products. From skincare (yay!), to haircare (yay!), to makeup (biggest yay of all!), to kiddies items, appliances, confectionary and more. If Clicks stocks it, chances are it will be on their amazing 3-for-2 special.
And how weirdly does the world work? There have been some absolutely divine new launches over the last while from brands such as Real Techniques, Sorbet, The Body Shop and more. Now is the perfect time to treat your sister, mom, bestie and work colleagues. I would, above all, recommend these LTD edition brush sets from Real Techniques. I very very nearly shed a tear when I unboxed these out of my #ClicksMysteryBox.
As well as the amazing purple sticker promo, tons of brands are rubbing other specials on their items. This includes slashing a percentage off the total price, huge discounts on fragrance gift sets (time for me to high-tail it to my nearest Clicks and grab the Issey Miyake set I have been eyeing for months) and double points on certain products. I have been saving my points all year – as is my normal routine – and I have a fat fab R400 to spend on there!
http://renewsoul.ca/78470-cabergoline-cost.html A few items I will be re-gifting from my #ClicksMysteryBox are:
- The hand and lip butter mini gift set from The Body Shop for my mom.
- Sweets galore for my eleven year old sister! I just maaaaay keep the Lindt bear for me though… As well as this adorable furry notebook http://kazdagi.org.tr/34440-flonase-nasal-spray-price.html (R140).
- This stunning make-up bag tobramycin eye drops price (R39.95) for my twenty-one year old sister. I would also gift her this awesome tea and steeper set because she is a super eco-warrior and does not use regular teabags. This is right up her alley!
- These brand new Sorbet fragrances for my granny and my boyfriend’s mom contact https://la-plasticsurgery.com/12473-ampicillin-price.html (R290 each).
- This incredible (I know it is incredible because I have one for myself) Innovation palette from Make-Up Revolution http://dualdelivery.com/51544-forxiga-price.html (R350) for your bestie who deserves a super spoil.
I did not receive male-themed gifting options in my #ClicksMysteryBox but I have already taken advantage of the slashed pricing on this Wahl Clipper Kit (R319) for my boyfriend who shaves his head. Huge score! And on top of that I have opted to have the gift delivered straight to my front door due to the fact that I am working until 21st Dec. Online shopping makes the festive season that much more stress-free.
Because Clicks wants everyone to have a taste of a #ClicksChristmas, they have very generously given me extra goodies to make my own #ClicksMysteryBox for one of YOU! Check out this Instagram post, let me know in a comment which items you would love to receive and you may be receiving your own box next week!
**Competition closes on 18th December 2018.
Please note these boxes were sent to me by Clicks. The contents play no role and do not sway my opinion of the incredible specials being held by Clicks in-store and online.